LSL Land and New Homes are an expanding business, seeking individuals to help deliver the results to reach our aim of being a market leader within the new homes industry.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Negotiator on a site in Edinburgh
The purpose of the role
- To take ownership for the delivery of a first class customer experience to all parties involved in the purchase of a new home via LSL Land & New Homes.
- To ensure sales meet or exceed target and profit is maximised for the business.
- Take ownership of the development, all aspects of presentation and the entire purchasing process.
- Become the reference point for the purchaser, and all other internal and external interested parties from first contact through to the completion of the house sale.
- Promote and provide for the use of company recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers to achieve purchasing deadlines.
- Ensure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time-frames.
- Ensure that market research, price bench-marking, advertising, incentives, PR and other marketing events are undertaken proactively to provide the correct pipeline to fulfil agreed sales targets.
- Proactively search for target customers and create appointments. Follow-up leads to ensure that sales targets are met and customer satisfaction is measured to the level required.
- Undertake inspections and introduce the customer to their new home, ensure familiarisation, and ensure the ‘after care’ of those customers at defined intervals following their move-in date.
- Ensure the health & safety of customers, colleagues and other parties whilst on site against legal requirements and company policy.
- Follow and adhere to company procedures, standards of performance, and the business unit Sales Manual.
- Within defined company boundaries, the full negotiation of a house sale with the customer.
- High levels of self-management within the targets set by the Sales Manager.
- The role involves travel which requires a full driving license and the ownership of a car.
- This role requires all weekend and bank holiday working.
- The role involves using a computer on a daily basis, so computer literacy would be beneficial.
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data – our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed HERE