Your Move Student Living Plymouth branch require an additional Property Management Coordinator to join them permanently, dedicated to work solely on our Lettings portfolio.
- To provide administrative support to a cluster of branches in order to provide a provide a level of service consistent with our service level agreement.
- To provide a complete Property Management Service to the customer and in accordance with the Company Service Level Agreements.
- To provide management information promptly when requested.
- Diary Management.
- To advise clients on the rent indemnity product.
- To deal efficiently with incoming customer calls.
- Ensure compliance with company and legal standards/requirements
- To generate income from maintenance and gas and end of tenancy fees and process invoices for payment.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Relevant legislation affecting the operations of the property management service
- PC/Computer literacy skills
- Organisation and planning skills
- Understanding of Lettings business
- Understanding of all Property Management processes
- Understanding of relevant legislation i.e.Housing Act, Fire & Furnishings and Gas
- Knowledge of Service Agreement, tenancy agreement clauses with Landlords
- Health and Safety and Security guidelines
- Identify and analysing problems through diagnostic communication
- Negotiation and mediation skills
- Customer care
- A minimum of 1 year within Property Management environment
- Proven ability in an administrative position within a customer service/contact centre environment.