Trainee Insurance Sales Consultant
The Insurance Services Department are currently looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals to join the highly successful department within Exeter City Centre. Offering both product and sales technique training and progression into Sales, Customer Service and Admin roles through LSL Property Services PLC, if you possess a get up and go attitude want to kick start your career then please apply now.
The Forum, Barnfield Road, Southernhay, Exeter
37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Hours compromise of three 09:00 – 17:30 shifts and two 10:30 – 19:00 shifts
Lead Warming Consultants are responsible for warming new leads generated from within the LSL group in readiness for a quote from the Insurance Sales team.
- Lead Warming Consultants are tasked with contacting clients of the LSL Property Services PLC group to warm them for a household insurance quote from the Sales team.
- Utilizing the set contact cycles to follow up clients (thus maximizing conversion) and working proactively are both of upmost importance to efficiently refer the required number of clients on a daily basis.
- Demonstrating high levels of customer service whilst adhering closely to compliance regulations are also main accountabilities of this role.
- Self-motivated and pro-active to achieve daily targets
- Strong oral communication with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to maintain a high work rate
- Adherence to processes and service standards
- Strong team player
- Reliable and Dependable
- Positive attitude
- Basic salary £14,495 with an OTE of £17,510
- Uncapped bonus
- 5 day training period with ongoing support/coaching
- 3 month probation period
- 20 days holiday entitlement, not inclusive of Bank Holidays (increases by 1 day per calendar year of service until reaching the 25 day cap)
- Pension Scheme
- Wide array of tax savings (including Child Care Vouchers, Health Care Plan, Cycle to Work scheme) and employee benefits (including discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets and shopping vouchers)
- Smart dress code with dress-down Fridays
- Career progression is encouraged into varying positions such as Financial Services, Estate Agency, Management and Skilled roles
An exciting opportunity to work for LSL Property Services PLC, one of the United Kingdom’s largest Property Management companies, within the Insurance Services department. LSL Property Services PLC is a leading provider of residential services to its customer groups; offering services including estate agencies, lettings, surveying and mortgage advice.
N.B – ongoing recruitment may result in not every applicant being contacted