Salary: £18,000-19,000 DOE
Location: 1-2 Northernhay Place, Exeter, EX4 3QH
Role Purpose: To provide MI support to the Financial Services Division. Candidate will be required to build reports usually using Excel according to requirements which will be viewed by the Senior personnel within LSL EAD.
Reports to: FS Support Team Manager
- Manage own time and priorities and work to deadlines
- To maintain good relationships with team members and other internal departments. To work alongside the existing team and provide cover in their absence.
- To extract and produce volume of management reports
- Production of daily, weekly and month end reporting.
- Auditing the allocating of banking of Application Fees
- Adhoc Statistical Reporting for Senior Management
- Financial Services Regulatory Returns
- Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables/Look Ups)
- Graphical Interpretation of Data
- Previous experience of databases required
- Excellent written and Oral Communication Skills
- Adherence to processes & service standards
- Broad IT Experience
- Planning and Organising
- Attention to detail
- Working to deadlines
Accurate, Productive, Reliable, Dependable, Flexible, Customer focused, Respectful, pro-active and Team player.
Hours: 5 hours per week. Basic Hours Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm.
Please note: Full system and product training provided