Customer Service Consultant- Financial Services Department
LSL Property Services currently have an opening for a Customer Service Consultant to work in the Financial Services Department for one of the largest Property Services companies in the UK.
Working together with our highest performing Financial Service Advisers you will be responsible for:
- Helping the process from mortgage application to house purchase by liaising with the Mortgage Advisor and progressing any outstanding work in the process
- Updates from mortgage lenders
- Administration work on application packs and updating advisers on any progress.
- Able to demonstrate organisation and time management skills
- Proven excellent customer service skills
- knowledge and/or understanding of Financial Services/Estate Agency,
- Excellent Telephone Manner.
Benefits and General Information
- OTE £17,500
- Bonus is underwritten for 3 months at £375 whilst going through initial training
- Holiday entitlement is 20 days not to include bank holidays (increases by 1 day for each full calendar year of service up to a maximum of 25)
- Pension Scheme
- Company subsidized medical plan
- Pay day 27th of each month
- Dress code – smart casual with dress down Fridays
- Full system and produce training is provided
If you are looking to work in an exciting, expanding Financial Services department with clear routes for progression then please apply now!