To provide administrative support for the branch in a range of duties, including; coordinating diaries and appointments, answering the telephone, assisting with the marketing of properties dealing with clients and maintain accurate records.
The requirement is for a proactive and organised individual who will be able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion. Where necessary, training will be provided. The successful candidate will be organised, efficient, able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent client care at all times.
As a Lettings Coordinator your role will involve:
- Providing full administrative support to the Branch
- Preparing property details; co-ordinating floor plans, photography, brochure production and EPCs
- Updating the website and checking other portals
- Completing Banking paperwork and processing invoices
- Compiling weekly and monthly statistics
- Organising office window and updating
- Advertising properties
- Typing correspondence
- Contacting existing clients to ensure all correct information is obtained
- Strong administrative ability and organisational skills, previous Estate Agency preferred.
- Attention to detail and methodical
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills.
- Excellent standard of communication.
- Extremely customer focused.
- Strong administration skills with ability to cope with a high-volume workload and multi-task
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.