Mortgage Progression Coordinator
Hours: Full Time 37 ½ hours per week. Monday-Friday alternating weekly shifts – Week One: 08:30- 17:00 Week Two: 09:00-17:30.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Consultant to work in the Financial Services Department in our office in Exeter City Centre. This role requires exceptional Customer Service skills as well as Administration and will require you to have good computer skills and basic knowledge of Microsoft programs.
Working closely with Financial Service Advisers from our Estate Agency Networks you will be responsible for assisting them with their work load that will include but not limited to:
- Assisting with the process from Mortgage Application to Mortgage Completion.
- Assisting with Insurance Applications and other relevant products.
- Gaining updates from mortgage lenders and relaying to relevant person.
- Administrating application packs and updating Advisers on any progress.
- Liaising with Mortgage Advisors, Mortgage Lenders, Conveyancers and Clients.
- Able to demonstrate organisation and time management skills.
- Proven excellent Customer Service skills.
- Knowledge and/or understanding of Financial Services/Estate Agency.
- Excellent Telephone Manner
Benefits and General Information
- £18,000 Salary.
- Options for future progression into the LSL Network (Estate Agency, Financial Services, Marketing, Recruitment, Property Sales/Management)
- Holiday entitlement is 20 days not to include bank holidays (increases by 1 day for each full calendar year of service up to a maximum of 25).
- Pension Scheme.
- Company subsidized medical plan.
- Pay day 27th of each month.
- Dress code – smart casual with dress down Fridays.
- Full system and produce training is provided.
If you are looking to work in an exciting, expanding Financial Services department with clear routes for progression then please apply now!