LSL’s Estate Agency Financial Services Division are keen to recruit an AREA COMPLIANCE MANAGER to join our already established team, across the Your Move, Reeds Rains and EMS brands. The position is located in Exeter.
This is an excellent opportunities for an existing Financial Services professional with a proven track record in compliance.
Duties to include
- To ensure appropriate network standards & procedures are followed by authorised appointed representatives.
- Instruct, coach and monitor individuals, producing reports and individual training/development plans, ensuring all outstanding actions are completed within agreed timescales
- Identifying areas where Mortgage Advisers can improve their standards and associated risk ratings
- Conduct and evaluate assessments of Mortgage Advisers, as part of an on-going regulatory regime including audit of defined procedures & competence requirements
- Facilitate in the delivery of appropriate training, liaising with the LSL training team where necessary
- Demonstrate a suitable level of industry knowledge and experience to conduct the role
- Ensuring that appropriate needs are identified and where appropriate facilitate delivery of additional support to ensure needs are being met
- Supervise individual Mortgage Advisers in accordance with the approved training and competence scheme
- Other duties commensurate with the level of position that may be required by the National Compliance Manager
- The role includes extensive travel.
- A full UK driving license is essential.
Internal applicant must discuss with your line manager in the first instance prior to submitting your applications to email@example.com of LSL’s Recruitment Team. Closing Date for applications is Friday 5th January 2018.