Administrator (Financial Services)
Location: 1-2 Northernhay Place, Exeter, EX4 3YF
Role Purpose: Working on FS Support team, the successful candidate will be responsible for Data Entry/Fee collection and System reconciliation for business generated by the LSL FS operations.
Reports to: FS Support Team Manager
Relationships: Working on a team, the candidate will be required to have excellent customer service skills along with ability to build good relationships with Financial Consultants/Advisors across the group. Other internal staff relationships include Estate Agency Staff and members of the FS Management Structure.
- Excel Experience is essential
- Self-motivated and pro-active to achieve daily targets
- Adherence to processes and service standards
- Good Oral Communication Skills / Excellent Telephone Manner
- Broad other IT Knowledge
- Ensure systems are updated showing key stages completed
- Ensure all customer information is recorded accurately on all systems.
- Proactively ensure elements are followed up, thereby maximising on accuracy of data held
Accurate, Productive, Reliable, Dependable, Flexible, Customer focused, Respectful, pro-active and Team player.
- 37.5 hours per week. Basic Hours Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm. Occasional Saturdays mornings may be required to cover for staff holidays.
Please note: Full system and product training provided